Have Fun. Get Fit. Lose Weight.
This January 2014, we challenged
Spokane to lose a ton of weight.
AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!
Brandon Lost 41.4 pounds in 12 weeks!!
Leslie lost 40.4 pounds in 12 weeks!
Tracy lost 19.5 pounds in 12 weeks!
We had 104 Participants.
We weighed 20,460.7 pounds!!
After 12 weeks we LOST 579.5 pounds
...a 2.8% loss!
We look forward to our next Ton of Fun Challenge in 2014. Below are the details on how we did it.
Want to stay updated or have questions about Ton of Fun? Click Here!
You are invited to join us in a 12 week challenge to get residents of Spokane to lose weight!
As a participant, you will work on your own to lose the weight, but we’ll provide support along the way:
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Weekly eNewsletter
- Closed group page on Facebook with unlimited access to our coaches
- Group workout opportunities
- Fun ideas to get out and moving around Spokane
- Nutrition resources
- Prize incentives along the way!
Cost: $50 *You will earn this back and MORE in prizes and incentives if you stick with the program!
Registration is not open at this time.
How to earn your $50 back:
- Receive a $25 Gift Certificate to Fleet Feet Sports once you complete 8 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 2% of your body weight. (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 4lbs)
- Receive a $25 Gift Certificate to Fleet Feet Sports if you lose at least 5% of your body weight by March 27th. (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 10lbs)
PLUS... receive prizes when you reach one of our “Race Clubs”
- 5K Club (3.1lbs in weight loss)
- 10K Club (6.2lbs in weight loss)
- Half Marathon Club (13.1lbs in weight loss)
- Marathon Club (26.2lbs in weight loss)
To make things even more interesting, we've set up a friendly competition amongst the four Washington Fleet Feet stores: Bonney Lake, Seattle, Spokane, and Tacoma. Register via your store's website. At the end of the challenge, we will award bragging rights to the team that loses the highest percentage of weight.
Are You Ready To Commit?
Once you register, you'll start receive our welcome email with more information, including how to sign on to our closed to Facebook group page.
Then, mark your calendars for Saturday, January 11th. Stop by our store from 10 am-6pm. Come prepared to have your first official weigh-in! (Don't worry... all weigh-ins will be done privately in one of our dressing rooms... and your actual weight will NEVER be revealed to others)